Product Code: H04
She knew when the Earth was loved, it sprang a million saplings, tumbling out in a bounty of bloom. And so, she tended to her mind as she cared for her garden, and it knew no bounds.
A midi dress that makes for a picture-perfect choice for solo picnic days featuring a round neckline. A bed of gentle, hand block printed florals lay strewn at the empire waistline adorned with tiny beads and French knots. Flowy bishop sleeves with elasticated cuffs and gentle gathers allow the dress to double up as a natural answer for days of toil.
- Dress length: 48 inches.
- Fine cotton silk fabric.
- Hand spun & handwoven.
- Yarn dyed pinstripe design.
- Delicate embroidery.
- Hand block printed florals.
- Comes with a blue dotted slip dress.
- This is a 100% handmade textile. The subtle imperfections in the weave, texture and colors are a natural outcome of handcrafted textiles and not a defect.
- Dry clean only.
- Model is 5'7" tall and wearing XS size