Product Code: H14
In the enchanting hour of sunrise, the cowherds are first to rise, slipping away gingerly to the place where the sky meets crisp mountain air, ephemeral visions dressed in blue herding their flocks.
This is a knee length dress with hand smocking on the yoke and three by fourth sleeves. It is worn layered over a blue striped slip dress with a scallop embroidered edging.
- Dress length: 40 inches
- Fine Bengal mulmul cotton silk in a deep sea blue hue
- Hand spun & handwoven
- Hand smocking on yoke
- Hand block printed florals
- Comes with a blue slip dress
- This is a 100% handmade textile. The subtle imperfections in the weave, texture and colors are a natural outcome of handcrafted textiles and not a defect.
- Dry clean only
- Model is 5'7" tall and wearing XS size