Product Code: C04
This lightweight angarakha comes with detailed workmanship & contemporary aesthetics. Made from feather light handwoven fabric with wrap bodice, subtle details of woven dots and zari edgings It embraces the body like a gentle whisper.
- Dress length: 54 inches.
- Fine Bengal mulmul fabric in unbleached natural cream color.
- Hand spun & handwoven.
- Yarn dyed stripe & jamdani dots.
- Hand hemming.
- Handmade Zari in gold edgings.
- This is a 100% handmade textile. The subtle imperfections in the weave, texture and colors are a natural outcome of handcrafted textiles and not a defect.
- Handwash separately in cold water.
- Model is 5'6" tall and wearing XS size