Product Code: I14
Over the prairie, clothes flap in the wind, sunshine plays hide and seek.
Equally suitable for casual or formal outings, this handwoven shirt has delicate lace detailing on the sleeves and knife pleats on the front. It ideally pairs with our Pearl Scallop Pants (I19).
- Shirt length: 26 inches
- Hand spun and hand-woven cotton
- Relaxed fit
- Round band neckline
- Half sleeves with light gathers and two-button sleeve opening
- Cuff has hand embroidered flowers and lace detail
- Knife pleat surface details at front body
- Buttons tucked with zari thread
- The subtle imperfections in the weave, texture and colours are a natural outcome of handcrafted textiles and not a defect
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Model is 5'7" tall and wearing XS size