Product Code: U02
Breathing fresh life into the garden of Buna blooms, The Storyteller Shirred Dress ushers the enthusiasm of buoyant spring energy. It is made from breezy cotton chanderi fabric, features a flattering square neckline and a bodice with drawstring tie-ups at the waist further adorned with hand crochet flowers. Pair this dress with a hat and bucket bag for an upbeat summer look.
- Dress length: 48 inches
- Handmade in India
- Made in Chanderi fabric (70% cotton, 30% silk)
- Hand block printed
- Elasticated square neckline with soft ruffles
- Full sleeves with elasticated openings
- Adjustable drawstring tie-ups at the waist with hand crochet tassels
- Comes with a cotton slip dress to wear underneath
- The subtle imperfections in the weave, texture and colors are a natural outcome of handcrafted textiles and not a defect
- Dry clean only.
- Model is 5'8" tall and wearing XS size